Skip to main content

20 Motivational Usain Bolt Quotes

20 Motivational Usain Bolt Quotes




1. “Don’t think about the start of the race.” Usain Bolt


2. “I don’t think limits.” Usain Bolt


3. “There are better starters than me, but I’m a strong finisher.” Usain Bolt


4. “I try to lead by example.” Usain Bolt



5. “You have good days and bad days.” Usain Bolt



6. “I like to have fun, just stay relaxed.” Usain Bolt


7. “I don’t think about records.” Usain Bolt


8. “I will run against anybody.” Usain Bolt


9. “Repeating is harder than anything else.” Usain Bolt


10. “My name is Bolt, Lightening Bolt.” Usain Bolt


11. “A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time.” Usain Bolt


12. “I don’t put myself under pressure.”
 Usain Bolt


13. “Sometimes you lose sight of what’s going on around you.” Usain Bolt


14. “I know what to do and I go and execute.” Usain Bolt


15. “Every season, for me, it’s like starting from scratch again” – Usain Bolt


16. “People like to see showdowns” – Usain Bolt


17. “When people see your personality come out, they feel so good, like they actually know who you are.” – Usain Bolt


18. “For me, I’m focused on what I want to do. I know what I need to do to be a champion, so I’m working on it.” – Usain Bolt


19. “I’ve worked hard over the years, I’ve been injured and I’ve worked hard through it, and I’ve made it.” – Usain Bolt


20. “I try to lead by example.” – Usain Bolt


23. “You can get beat any day” – Usain Bolt

Comments